About the Company:
We have developed the next generation of mobile payments – a disruptive technology allowing seamless checkout via the mobile device at any retailer. Our mission is to provide retailers the freedom and flexibility to offer all payment methods. Using our all-in-one digital payments network, we enable shoppers to seamlessly checkout with a variety of digital payments, e-wallets and other alternative forms of payment at physical merchants and brick-and-mortar stores.
SensePass is expanding in North America and other territories, where we are experiencing high demand for our solution with SMB’s and Enterprise merchants. We are seeking for an experienced sales leader to lead our business development and sales activity in North America.
About the Role:
As our US Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building, leading, and setting the overall sales strategy for the company and will be a key member of the senior leadership team leading profitable growth of the business. You will assume responsibility for establishing new partnerships and selling our solution to customers in North America. You will work closely with our CEO to build the company’s go-to-market strategy and you will be responsible for executing it.
- Lead the overall sales strategy for the company sales, coverage models, market segment strategy, competitive differentiation, pricing, and customer offerings
- Build and train a highly capable sales team
- Developing and executing sales plans and strategies to achieve company’s revenue goals
- Develop and track sales forecasts, goals and corresponding initiatives based upon overall strategy, market conditions and operational capabilities
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives
- Developing and managing sales & marketing budget
- 5+ years of prior sales leadership or business development experience (Mid-Market & Enterprise)
- Experience working in North America – Must
- Strong background and knowledge in the PayTech ecosystem, Payment processing, Retail or Fintech – Advantage
- A proven leader and builder of global sales organizations and processes
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Experience working with C level managers and Large accounts
- Competitive nature with a strong passion to exceed personal and professional goals
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment
- Creative, resourceful and passionate
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Must be capable of traveling frequently international
- Team player